[DUP] EYELASH FIXER EX 553 BLACK TYPE
Super strong holding brush-on adhesive for false eyelashes made from medical grade adhesive. Loved by many famous models & makeup artists, and often seen in TV programs & magazines. Perfectly waterproof. Strong resistance to tears, sweat, and humidity. Lasts all day long.
How to Use
- Cut the lash band to your size if needed.
- Apply a small amount of D-UP EYELASHES FIXER EX 552 along lash band using the brush attached on the adhesive cap.
- Wait for 30-60 seconds until the adhesives color changes from bluish/greenish white to clear. Make sure the adhesive is dry and tacking when you attach the false eyelash to your eyelid.
Tip: *If you attach the false eyelash before the adhesive has dried to a tacky finish, the false eyelash will not stick to your eyelid and easily fall off.
- Apply the false eyelash right above your natural lashes.
- Attach from the center part first and smooth out to both ends softly.
- Press the false eyelash and your original lashes together gently to blend in and achieve a natural look.
- When removing, gently hold the outer hair tip of false eyelash and slowly peel off from the tail of eye.
- Store the false eyelashes in tray or case.
Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer/Water/Tarox Iron Oxide BL-100